Monday, November 13, 2006

How To Draw A Nutcracker


Nutcracker Lesson, originally uploaded by sapphire252.

Here are some simple steps for drawing your own Christmas Nutcracker. Once you have him mastered, you can feature him in your journals, on your cards, or on scrapbook pages!

If you like this lesson, you may want to consider my new class - HOLIDAY DOODLES....

This new handout contains 20 pages and over 85 original designs in Christmas themes.

The cost is $20.00 payable through cheque or paypal.

4 comments:

BZ said...

Very cool! I must try that.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! What a fun doodle! :)

Anonymous said...

I L-O-V-E your Christmas doodle book. So glad I bought it. Thank you for all the inspiration!!.

Nancy Q
Surrey BC

Anonymous said...

Bless you! I teach Knd-3rd grade art and I needed some help breaking it down!!!!!!!!!! I will tell the kids about you, too!